Eh engkau!


Ceh ceh adam lambert di atas hanya untuk penghias. I ♥ Him Weehoo
Well, after 3 damn weeks baru dapat balik rumah! Haiya manyak rindu sama ini bilik, katil and the environment.

There is someone yang aku tak puas hati right now, right here.
EASY COME, EASY GO
I call that person 'IT'

Well, IT what is our fault?
And why you did this to me? And the others?
What do you think you are?
The queen?
Nahh, you should know that not everyone is going to listen to you
You just act you own the world.
Ouch, maybe my words is too much
Im sorry but hell this is too much
Im trying not to hurt you, but you're the one who hurt me
REAL BAD
Please baby, we all love you. Please realise that you have leave us behind
Damn Haih

Forget about IT


Yeah, annual dinner is around the corner. Which corner? That corner lah!
Yeay thanks to my mummy
I dapat sepasang kasut and 2 baju cotton
Hihi suka suka tapi nnt ghaya tak beli dah baju :(
Ohh nvm hihi
My nenek just pergi haji, tak sempat nk jumpe sbb I still kat hostel en
Haiyya nvm takecare ye tok

IM SINGLE ♥
YEAY YEAY YEAY

No comments:

Post a Comment